Retailers increasingly feel the need to adapt the changes in demand and the market, redefining processes, tools, business models, products and services in the name of a fusion of analogue and digital.
Hybrid Shop represents an evolution in this direction. By integrating the functions of the shop with those of the warehouse, it helps to grasp the advantages of online shopping and those of the purchase in store in a perspective of omnicanality.
Lorikeet is a software platform that allows to semplify shop operations – namely Hybrid Shop – which can also be used as peripheral warehouses to handle orders from customers or other subsidiaries of the group more quickly.
It semplifies shop operations:
- item search
- price check
- competitor price monitoring
It facilitates warehouse activities:
- goods in and out
- return management
Hybrid Shop integrates the functions of the shop with those of the warehouse,
combining the advantages of the online shopping with those of shopping in the store.
THE PROCESSES WE MAKE
Goods receival at shops, branches or warehouses, stock updating in real time and integration with the information system.
Inventory management – global and/or local – with the planning of execution periods. Ability to enable/disable the handheld computer in charge of the activity and to block all operations not related to the inventory.
Association of RFID tags or labels to the products, with possibility of printing on site thanks to integration with portable printers. Labelling can be integrated with the inventory process.
SEARCH & PRICE CHECK
Search and Price Check
Immediate check of stocks and prices. Possibility to manage the Mark Down process on the occasion of promotional campaigns for customers, such as sales or specifics events. Price calculation formulas based on customers, items, categories.
Shipping management following to e-commerce orders made by the customer, with the possibility to collect products in the store or at branches (Click & Collect).
Return management with technical sheets form to note the defects in case of repair. Management of the repaired product shipment or its replacement; possibility to manage reports.
- The native Android Client App can be configured in on-line or off-line mode and allows data collection via the supported technologies.
- Architecture based on independent modules that favors customization and new features implementation.
- Specific connectors simplify integration with third-party ERP and WMS.
- Two installation methods: on premise, or in cloud.
- With the Server dashboard, administrators configure the system, manage clients and licenses, monitor logs and generate reports.
- Massima sicurezza grazie alla criptazione dei dati e al loro scambio Client-Server mediante protocolli protetti.
- Management of user authentication in compliance with European GDPR.
Sales Assistants are equipped with a single mobile
device that makes them independent
from the cash point and allows them to
manage in an integrated way customer
requests, exposed items and stocks in stock.
This approach improves the quality of the services offered, fluidizes the sales
processes and helps consumers live a more rewarding brand experience.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLORE THIS SOLUTION?
Lorikeet is an innovative and versatile solution that originates from KFI’s thirty-year experience in the logistics sector.
Contact us for a free consultancy.